Seattle, a Different West Coast Perspective
With its rapidly growing business community and diverse population, Seattle is a must for companies doing research. This recently expanded and remodeled facility boasts 6 research suites with breathtaking views of Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and the city. Watch the ferries and container ships roll by as we provide excellent service, first-class recruiting and all the amenities you have come to expect from Fieldwork.
All rooms are equipped with in-house HD recording and a variety of streaming options. With hotels, shopping, nationally-renowned restaurants, sights and museums just steps from the facility, you will want to extend your stay.
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3||Room 4||Room 5||Room 6|
|Room Size||19′ x 20′||16′ x 22′||16′ x 24′||18′ x 20′||20′ x 30′||16′ x 24′|
|Viewing Room Size||11′ x 29′||11′ x 32′||11′ x 29′||10′ x 38′||10′ x 42′||10′ x 32′|
Enjoy Your Stay!
Hotels marked with an asterisk (*) offer discounted rates for Fieldwork guests.
Inn at the Market*
*Ask for the Fieldwork preferred rate. When booking online, go to the reservation page, click on “Corporate Rates” and type in the code: field01 or just use the following link: Book Preferred Rate
What Google Maps doesn’t tell you…
- Make sure you type in 520 Pike Street (East Pike and Pike Place will take you somewhere else).
- From Sea/Tac airport, we recommend using I5 route vs. Hwy 99 unless there is a major traffic incident on I5.
- Leaving the airport, you may not see any signs for “Airport Expressway.” Just follow signs to “Highways” or “WA-518 E/Interstate 5/Interstate 405.”
- When coming from Bellevue/Kirkland, we recommend using SR 520 Bridge. However, there is an automatic toll on that bridge. If you don’t have a toll pass, you will be mailed a ticket. Rates vary (up to $6). If you want to avoid the toll, you can go South on 405 to the I90 bridge.
- The 520 Pike Tower building is on Pike street between 5th & 6th. We are mid-block on the left hand side, next to the North Face.
- Fieldwork is on the 26th Floor.