Your Success is Our Success
Fieldwork Boston was planned and designed with the client in mind. Our philosophy is simple: your success is our success. Your special requests are always handled courteously, and quality recruiting is our number one priority.
We offer six spacious focus group and research rooms, including a customizable medical simulation room/human factors lab, plus an outdoor research space accessible from the facility. Staffed with fully trained professionals, you’ll get the efficiency, attention to detail and commitment to quality you expect.
Our Medical Simulation Center
Our Boston Sim Center is realistic hospital environment ideal for medical research – striking a balance between comfort and practicality.
Locking storage, convenient access to refrigerators, patient care manikins, adjustable hospital beds, mirrored one-way observation, and the expertise of our knowledgeable onsite staff, ensures a comprehensive and immersive experience for your research.
|Conf 1||Conf 2||Conf 3||Conf 4||Conf 5||Med|
|Room Size||26′ x 17′||21′ x 27′||20′ x 20′||20′ x 20′||19′ x 26′||20′ x 19′|
|Viewing Room Size||19’6″ x 7’2″||20’7″ x 17’6″||18′ x 12’7″||18 x 12’7″||25’4″ x 8’9″||20’4″ x 7′|
Enjoy Your Stay!
Hotels marked with an asterisk (*) offer discounted rates for Fieldwork guests.
The Westin Waltham-Boston*
Request Fieldwork Boston’s preferred rate of $229 when booking! Use Reference # 410713.
Please use the access code 13F under the Corporate/Promotion box on the reservation page of the Marriott Newton website and the special rate for Fieldwork Boston will be displayed.
What Google Maps doesn’t tell you…
- Take exit 43B towards Winter St.
- Once you exit Take the multiple exit 43A/B and continue on to take exit 43B towards Winter St.
- At the first set of lights, take a right.
- You will pass the Holiday Inn on your left.
- Take your first right, following signs for Winter Street – West – you will cross a bridge.
After exiting the highway:
- Stay straight following signs for Winter Street.
- You will pass the Reservoir on your right side.
- You will pass a sign for AstraZeneca on your left – we are the next left after this sign.
- Take a left when you see signs for Waltham Woods Corporate Center and Healthpoint.
- If you see the sign for Bay Colony, you have gone too far!
Once you are in the Waltham Woods Complex:
- Continue up the hill, following signs for 890 Winter St.
- Take a right at the sign for 890 Winter St.
- There is Visitor Parking (labeled Visitor Parking) in front of the building.
- Take an immediate left after you enter the front door and proceed to the back left corner. We are located in Suite 130.