My Kind of Town, My Kind of Facility
Fieldwork Chicago-Downtown is located in the heart of the city and features spectacular views of Michigan Avenue and the Chicago River. You will love the easy access to hotels, restaurants, and shopping. Our five conference suites vary in size for your convenience, and each comes with ample viewing areas and separate private lounges. Rooms are equipped with in-house HD recording, and a variety of streaming options are available. Fieldwork Chicago-Downtown provides top-notch recruiting and customer service.
Come see why Chicago is your kind of town and Fieldwork Chicago-Downtown is your kind of facility!
Beautiful creative space with Fieldwork service and amenities.
Fieldwork Flex, a creative research space in downtown Chicago, is customizable to be an inspirational place for researchers and participants. Flex provides an atmosphere that elicits insights and creativity with a large open versatile room and 4 spacious break out rooms with flexible set-ups. It is located in the heart of downtown, convenient for respondents and clients. You can also expect Fieldwork quality hosting, recruiting and project management services.
Downtown Room Specifications
|Conf 1||Conf 2||Conf 3||Conf 4||Conf 5|
|Viewing Room Size||22’x12′||21’x14′||23’x14′||12’x32′||16’x19′|
Flex Room Specifications
|Flex||Boardroom||Lounge||Conf Room||Front Lounge||Workspace|
|Room Size||29′ x 30′||21′ x 16′||16′ x 14′||21′ x 13′||11′ x 16′||17′ x 12′|
Attached open kitchen to Flex is 10′ x 22′
Customized for Your Needs
In-Facility Medical Research
Conducting medical research? Our facility is ready to support you! Our adaptable setups guarantee a comprehensive and engaging research environment – featuring the convenience of secure locking storage, easily accessible refrigerators, patient care manikins, and adjustable hospital beds.
Enjoy Your Stay!
Hotels marked with an asterisk (*) offer discounted rates for Fieldwork guests.
Fairmont Hotel Chicago*
Walking distance from facility.
*Ask for “Good Neighbor Rate” or enter code NGNH.
What Google Maps doesn’t tell you…
- We are located in the Illinois Center
- East of Michigan Avenue on Upper Wacker Drive and West of the Hyatt Hotel.
- We are tower One of the Illinois Center
- Main entrance is at street level on Upper East Wacker Drive, enter through the revolving doors. Take escalator up to the lobby.
- Main entrance to parking garage is also on Upper East Wacker Drive
- Do not take Illinois Street, this street takes you to Lower Wacker.
- East Wacker splits at Wabash going east, make sure you veer to the left and stay on Wacker Drive.
- The parking garage has two additional entrances:
- South Entrance is on South Water, East of Michigan Avenue, on Northside of the street. Do not go under the viaduct. If you pass the viaduct you’ve gone too far.
- The other entrance is on Lower Stetson. Between Lower Wacker and South Water on the Westside of the street. Do not park at the Hyatt Parking Garage. Park at the 111/233 parking garage.
- Security desk is located in the lobby at the Plaza level. Check in with security, show them a picture ID. Proceed to the elevator bank to the 2nd
- The garage door will open once you drive up to it.
- When you enter the garage, select “Get a Ticket” from the kiosk if your parking is being validated. We can only validate printed tickets.
- If your parking is being validated, we will place a sticker on your printed ticket, you will need this to exit the garage.
- If your parking is NOT being validated, you can enter a credit card or phone number at the kioskThe garage door will open once you drive up to it.
- Once parked, take the garage elevators to level P for the plaza. You’ll find the security desk on this level.
Important notes regarding parking:
- There is NO Motorcycle Parking.
- The garage clearance is 6’3”.
- Most likely you will have to leave your car with a valet attendant on one of the levels of the parking garage and give them your keys, you most likely will NOT find a spot to pull into yourself.
After hours entry to the building:
All entrances are open until 5:00 p.m. After 5:00 p.m., you must enter through the main entrance on the north side of the building, the Wacker Drive street entrance.
Emerald Loop Bar and Grill
Fisk & Co
Sweet Water Tavern and Grill
The Purple Pig