Research is FUN!
Fieldwork is looking for all types of people in all areas to participate in research studies. Sign up by clicking the appropriate link to the right (below if you are on a mobile device) and receive compensation for your opinion.
Do you buy clothes, listen to the radio, use a bank? If you do, you can receive compensation starting at $75 for participating in Focus Groups.
- What's a Focus Group?A Focus Group is a round-table discussion on products and services that you use. The discussions are moderated by market research professionals and usually last between 1-2 hours. When you're done, you are compensated for your time and opinions! Fieldwork hosts focus groups on every kind of topic, from video games to breakfast cereal to real estate.
- Where does Fieldwork do the Focus Groups?Fieldwork has focus group facilities in 11 cities across the country. When you register, you will choose the one nearest you. If you do not live close to any, you can register for our national database and you will be eligible for other types of research studies, such as phone or online interviews.
- Do you do other types of studies?Yes! Focus groups are the most common types of studies, but we also do taste tests, product trials, in-home interviews, shop-along interviews, phone interviews, and online research.
- How Do I Sign up for Focus Groups and Other Research Studies?
You can register in our database by selecting the city nearest you (or the national database) on this page. Then fill in information about yourself. Much of the information is optional, but the more details you give us about yourself, the more likely it is that you will qualify for a Focus Group.
- Once I Have Registered, What Happens?Using a computer program, the Fieldwork office in your area will match your information to the research studies they need to fill. If your information seems to match, Fieldwork will call or e-mail you to ask if you are interested and available for the study. You will then be screened and asked a series of questions to see if you qualify for the study. If we determine you are qualified we will invite you to come to our office and participate. Your voluntary participation in Market research with Fieldwork constitutes an Independent Contractor relationship, not an Employment relationship.
- What Are My Responsibilities as a Focus Group Participant?
Fieldwork and its clients rely on the integrity of focus group respondents to conduct accurate and meaningful research.
We ask that you:
- Be truthful in answering questions about yourself and your habits.
- Arrive for your appointment on time and ready to participate in the discussion.
- Notify fieldwork if you must cancel with as much advance notice as possible.
- Enjoy it. Focus Groups are fun!
- How do I UnsubscribeIf you would like to unsubscribe from our database and no longer receive calls or emails about upcoming focus groups, please click unsubscribe.